Timber Ridge Getaway memberships differ from ownerships in that there is no recorded deed or ownership of any type in the property. Getaway
members may not vote or hold office. There is a one-time initiation fee along with annual club dues and maintenance fees.
Each membership is entitled to 14 days per calendar month resort usage. This time can be used in the campground, cabin rentals or a combination
of the two. Members may allow guests to use their time by simply calling the office to make the reservation and calling the Mountain Lakes Club
office to prepay for each guest's amenity passes for the days they will be in the park.
- Cabin Rental: Members may rent a cabin for $38.00 per night (two night minimum). Guest rate is $55.00 per night (two night minimum).
- RV & Tent Sites: Members may use the campground for a $6.00 per night user fee. Guest rate is $30.00 per night.
- Amenities: Laminated card holders may use the amenities at no additional charge (except horseback riding). Guests must purchase day
passes at the rate of $6.00 per day for adults, $4.00 per day 6-15 years old, under 5 is free.
Reservation & Cancellation Procedure
In order to be fair to all of our owners and members, the following reservation procedure is strictly adhered to.
- Reservations are ONLY accepted by telephone.
- Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance. For example, if you want to arrive on July 2nd, the first day you can call the office to
make your reservation is May 2nd.
- You may have a maximum of two reservations on the books within the 60 day time period.
- You may call 48 hours prior to your arrival and reserve additional cabins and/or campsites based on availability. For example, if you have
cabins reserved for a Friday arrival you can call on Wednesday and book another cabin and/or campsite.
- Cancellations MUST be made 48 hours in advance by telephone. Less than 48 hours notice will incur a fine.
Please call the Mountain Lakes Club sales office for current purchase price.706-865-5254
Approximately half of the available memberships have been sold. Annual club dues and maintenance fees are payable as follows:
$300.00 Timber Ridge maintenance fee
$350.00 Mountain Lakes club dues